In this YouTube video series for Mahalo.com, Michael Shermer answers 34 questions about belief and rationality. Mahalo.com is an education-based website revolving around original video content filmed in Santa Monica, CA. The site aims to help people learn how to do anything and everything.
Among the 34 videos, you’ll find:
- Why do we need a belief in God?
- Why did you write The Believing Brain
- Do you think children should be taught to be more skeptical?
- Is there a psychological difference between open- and close-minded people?
- What are some of the strangest beliefs you’ve ever encountered?
- Is it possible to retrain our brains and belief systems?
- VIEW the entire playlist on YouTube.
Below is the second of the 34 videos. The entire series (total running time: 50 min. 32 seconds) can be viewed as a playlist on YouTube.